
This is the view to the south. It's beautiful.

This is the cafeteria.

This is the inside of the cafeteria. Sometimes the refrigerators even work.

Somehow these wires get us internet from a satellite over Italy. The table holds solar panels. This would even impress Cameron.

On the left are the bathrooms, on the right is the shower, and I think the brown thing in the middle used to be a bathroom but now we spit our toothpaste in it.

The office.

Inside the office.

The two kitchens.

My bedroom. McFlurry sleeps just to the left of the picture.

The fleet, but unfortunately I think only the vehicles to the left of the tree are running. The mechanic is coming in from a different village and the parts from a different country.

The neighbors.

The view to the south, again.
1 comment:
Impressed indeed. I'd have been trying to fashion together a satellite antenna and solar panels long before I thought to construct a tent or build a bathroom hole. Priorities:
1) You tube
2) food
Post a Comment