skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not My Mother's Couch

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I miss my nephew

My sister sent me some wonderful pictures of her perfect son Jonathan. I'm sure you'll also enjoy them...
Posted by Pops calls me Buck at 6:43 PM

1 comment:

sweet said...

i typoed and deleted, basically i just wanted to say he's beautiful and thank you for sharing.

June 26, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends sharing stories

  • Caitlin in Nigeria
  • Cameron [used to be] in China
  • Here Here in San Francisco
  • Judy in Sudan
  • Lori in Pleasanaton
  • Rachel in San Francisco
  • Sean in Uganda
  • Tara in San Francisco

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (19)
      • Images
      • Going into Town [Part 1]
      • Going into Town [Part 2]
      • Misleading beauty
      • George Bush: Not all bad in Sudan?
      • I miss my nephew
      • Sunday in the South
      • Some confessions
      • Unity Church
      • Driving (not me of course)
      • Today
      • Observing and listening
      • I have a pet
      • A Tour of the Camp
      • My new neighborhood for a few weeks
      • “Always and Forever” on Repeat
      • So Much to See
      • $100 a night in Juba
      • NGO Summer Camp