Friday, July 25, 2008

This just in

If you're not reading the Pleasanton Weekly, you probably don't know what's good for you. It's never too late.

You might not be blown away by the "breaking news" about the new golf sporting goods store opening, but dig deeper.

Elyssa Thome, the most intellectually gifted Thome sibling, is also the most published. If you want to stay up to date on her work you can follow the few links below and search the site. When searching, you'll have to separate the articles she wrote from the one's about her.

Elyssa can work 'pointillism' into an article about 3rd graders. I looked up pointillism on wikipedia.

Summer school art pays tribute to artists, Pleasanton

Women's soccer to attract crowds

Reader's Choice: The race is over. Find out who our readers named tops in town

3 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

i saw a pic of your mom and sis walking on the ridge too!

Workking On It said...

Thanks for the plug Alex! And the compliments. I love you, and your intellectually stimulating blog, and I get to see you soon.

Unknown said...

The Thome's are quite the illustrious family!

I hope SCU showed up to the RAGE showcase.